Total Pageviews

Monday, December 20, 2010

Steak and Potatoes

The weather has been BEAUTIFUL!  Enjoying sleeping with the windows open!

Tonight, the boys played XBox outside, while Eric BBQ some steaks.  Mady and Grandad went for a bike ride and Becca painted her nails.  Then we enjoyed our Steak and Potatoes outside!  In December!  Gotta love it!  The boys are outside getting their fishing gear ready for tomorrow.

Oh, I didn't post my little disaster!  After my last post, I went to bed around Midnight.  The kids spent the night over at Nana and Grandad's because I was going to pick Eric up at the airport around 4:30 am.  So I was asleep for about 20 minutes when I woke up to the sound of water and what I thought was smoke!  I unplugged the heater, dialed my dad...Emergency, Emergency!!!  Grabbed the cat and ran out the door to Nana and Grandad's Trailer.  Well, A LOT of water later, something had busted and the problem wasn't to big!  What I thought was Smoke, was actually steam from the Warm Water that was flowing out of the pipe!  WHEW!



2 comments: